Highly enthusiastic about Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Graphics, and Visualization. Currently working with mixed-reality technologies such as HTC Vive and Microsoft HoloLens.
I am currently a PhD student at the University of Calgary, Canada, where I am a researcher at the Visagg and uTouch research groups. Prior to starting my PhD program, I was a development technologist/researcher at the Reservoir Simulation R&D Group and my everyday activities were motivated by finding innovative solutions through mixed reality for specific demands from the oil and gas industry.
I hold a MSc in Computer Science, completed at the University of Calgary (2017, GPA: 4.0/Scale 0-4.0); my thesis was featured on UCalgary's Student Spotlight. I also hold a BSc in Computer Science from the Federal University of Pernambuco, Brazil, where I obtained the highest GPA of the class of 2014 (9.69/Scale 0-10).
In the past three years, I have been awarded:
- Dean's Doctoral Scholarship, University of Calgary (2018)
- Eyes High International Doctoral Scholarship, University of Calgary (2018)
- 3rd Best Poster Award, Women in Data Science (WiDS) Standford Conference/Calgary edition (2018)
- 2 International Recruitment Awards, University of Calgary (2018, 2015)
- 3 Department Research Awards, University of Calgary (2018, 2016, 2015)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Scholarship, University of Calgary (2016)
- 1st place, Advanced Energy Analytics for the Energy Industry Competition (2015)
EMAIL, LINKEDIN, GITHUB